[SqNOS] SqueakNOS-gera.29

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Sat Jul 22 19:58:59 UTC 2006

Name: SqueakNOS-gera.29
Author: gera
Time: 21 July 2006, 12:30:48 pm
UUID: f90e893d-5544-4bf2-9ba7-8f08ab25acc0
Ancestors: SqueakNOS-gera.27

installOn: returns what has just been installed, so you can now do
"aDeviceClass installOn: Computer current" and instapect it to start
playing with it. This is fundamental for interactive OS development :-)

Realtek8139PCIDevice is now (after 40 methods) perfectly receiving
packets on IRQ using a full 64kb circular buffer. This is much better
than what we now have for LancePCIDevice.

This works boot my laptop natively (no vmware) !!!