[SqNOS] SqueakNOS-gera.34: Fixed a race confition in PIC8259>>addHandler:forIRQ:

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Tue Jul 25 15:16:58 UTC 2006

Name: SqueakNOS-gera.34
Author: gera
Time: 25 July 2006, 12:16:05 pm
UUID: ccb9baa1-6e4e-4d05-9256-398e70c27450
Ancestors: SqueakNOS-gera.33

fixed a race condition in PIC8259>>addHandler:forIRQ:
The hardware IRQ mask was changed before adding the new handler to the
dispatchers dictionary. If an IRQ came in between this two lines, the
IRQ handling failed. It was particulary visible when an IRQ was pending
before enabling it.

changed the transmitConfiguration: to NOT append the CRC after every
Ethernet packet. I don't really want this, but I'm having problems
making the RTL8139 consistently sending packets... this is one of the tests