[SqNOS] Posting commits comments to the list

Pablo Iaria iariap at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:51:40 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I'm re-sending this message because I didn't see it in the list
archives (I think I'm having some king of trouble with my smtp
server).

Pablo.-

Hi Gera,

In spite of the fact I'm just following the advance of the project
reading the mails posted to the list, it's nice to see the details of
how sqNOS moving forward. I see these posts like small pieces of the
documentation.

As you said in a previous message you could boot the image without
vmware; do you have plans of some kind of integration with Croquek?

Keep doing this, great work!