[SqNOS] Grub changes

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Mon Sep 22 17:01:26 UTC 2008

John Thornborrow wrote:
> Hi Richie,
>
> At the moment this will be a proprietary gentoo ebuild for my
> company's use,  but in the long run I intend on applying the changes
> as a patch, and not as a stand-in for vanilla grub package.
ok, sorry for the delay. Here's a patch to GRUB Legacy 0.97 (I think
it's still the latest version, but not sure).

I have also patched GRUB4DOS (and that's what I actually use, because I
find it a lot more useful).

    Let me know if you need anything else.
    richie

PD: As it's just 1.5K I decided to send it to the list, so it's also
archived somewhere