[UI] Widgets ready

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 29 13:45:00 UTC 2007

Well, I think the Widgets/UITheme stuff is ready for a first release :-)
Tested on a stock 3.9 image, not looked at 3.10 yet...

Consists of two Monticello packages:
	The main "Widgets" package including theme support and Morphic
fixes;
	An extra ToolBuilder package to integrate the new dialogs into the
environment
		(where UIManager is used at any rate, directly or
indirectly).

Looks nicer with Andy Tween's FreeType packages installed though will work
without.

Any suggestions as to how people want the packages submitted?
My SqueakMap account sadly points to an older email and I've forgotten the
password...

If people would like a script for setting preferences I can post here.

Will repost this on squeak-dev for those not following here!

Gary.