[UI] Widgets ready

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 18:41:22 UTC 2007

On Wed August 29 2007, you wrote:
> I've tested from a stock 3.9. Some of my workmates use the dev image and
> haven't had problems... Guess not OmniBrowsers were open... Not sure why
> you have the message yet.

I tried it in the squeak-dev sq3.97067dev07.08.1 image and it seems to work
fine.
I'll go back to the stock 3.9 and try again.

(I like the table layout on the bottom of the world. It would be nice to have
an option of only one collapsed window high when there are many windows open.
That is, just shrink the size of the rectangle to accomodate.)