[UI] Widgets ready

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 29 22:56:59 UTC 2007

Gary,

Understood about 6.  It would be nice to have control over it, but I am
much less concerned about the IDE than what end users would see and have
to use.

How hard would it be to make the cursor movement controllable by
preference?

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com 8/29/2007 2:33 PM >>>
6. The theming only applies to the text editor/entry morphs created via
the
theme, for compatability for the moment.

As for 3., I've kind of got used to the focus-follows-mouse thing. It
can be
changed, but, as I said, it required (even more) invasive code into
Morphic!
Personally I'd be happy to do that, preference-based, of course...