[UI] [Slightly OT] Stability of Squeak

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 1 04:07:25 UTC 2007

I've not noticed a particular increase in image size, myself. The semaphore
fixes posted in the dev-list have worked wonders for the stability of our
client's software... AFAIK they'll be put into 3.10 but must be installed
manualy for 3.9.

There was a post somewhre in the ui list about unrecoverable garbage. After
my last respone there has been no feeback, however.

Regards, Gary,