[UI] [Slightly OT] Stability of Squeak

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 1 04:28:25 UTC 2007

Maybe down to the taskbar, whick works "synchronously" with window opening.
It is designed to delete itself when there is a problem in creating the
button for the task, to avoid such problems. There is, however, a
posiblility that the task button is created alright but with a potential
cascade effect in the associated window. I could, perhaps, force the taskbar
to close when a user-interrupt occurs... or, perhaps, have a recurse flag of
some sort.