[UI] UI Enhancements

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Nov 1 07:41:05 UTC 2007

Jason,

It is true that I would be a better guide than coder, because I know too
much about Dolphin to write anything separate from it.  Another
possibility might be for me to code something for others to recode with
help from me.  IIRC, there are processes for doing this, so some digging
is in order.

Note that if the Dolphin buyout succeeds, then it's not a problem.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com 11/01/07 12:37 AM >>>
On 11/1/07, Bill Schwab <BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu> wrote:
> Gary,
>
> Have we reached any consensus on MVP?  I _think_ it can be done with
> morphs serving as views to start, and then break off into other
> directions if we chose, or find it necessary.

I'm not sure.  My vote is obviously for MVP.  But who be able to work
on this?  My plate is full for some time, and as you mentioned, you
can't work directly on it.