[UI] Compiler messages

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Nov 11 14:37:09 UTC 2007

Gary,

I will gladly give it a shot.  What is the best way to distribute it?
Ideally, it should be part of the mainstream release so that the changes
will be maintained, but it might be easier to make it part of our
group's output.  What do you think?

Which version of Squeak would you recommend as a starting point?

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com 11/11/07 9:20 AM >>>
You'll probably need to modify the "error correction" methods in the
Parser
class... perhaps some preferences would be in order (like "don't ask,
show
in Transcript instead" etc.).