[UI] Printing??

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Nov 22 07:30:39 UTC 2007

Hello Bill,

BS> Not really a UI question, but do any of you print from Squeak?  I would
BS> need to do so on Windows and Linux.  I have found post script canvas
BS> classes, but nothing that looks like it gets regular use for creating
BS> hardcopy.  My actual need is to print "graphics" that I split across
BS> typically < 20 pages.

Matej Košík published a cs to print as html, "Simple way how to export
book-morphs to a sequence of interlinked HTML pages". Others use
PostScript and on the mac there seems to be some real print support.
"mac printjobplugin goes to v1.4"

An if you need to do something yourself,
ParagraphEditor>>sendContentsToPrinter
might be a start.

I store mails on my computer so I can't give you links.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net