[UI] Re: Rounded corners [was Re: Fwd: Workspace backgrounds - almostthere]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Oct 2 13:16:37 UTC 2007

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:59:57 +0200, Gary Chambers:
> Yes, I figured it would be the CornerRounder. If only Morphic had rounded
> rectangle primitives available... though that wouldn't help in the case
> of rounding the corners of a picture, say.

:(

> Nice work with the SVG generation btw.

Thank you :)

You can see a MVC Squeak project rendered realtime at

- http://squeak.cobss.ch/seaside/sextant

Click the windows, refresh the page (redoes VM statistics), ask for a
world menu (it's web browser friendly: only one mouse button ;-) This
prototype doesn't do anything else but running on Seaside/2.7 (almost out
of the Seaside release box; that may change since Michel Baney attempts to
accept one of my Seaside patches).

If I find time later the week I'll see that/how UI Enhancements replaces
MVC in the prototype.