[UI] Re: Re: Fwd: Workspace backgrounds - almost there

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:03:14 UTC 2007

Apologies for not responding sooner.
I'll look at incorporating these changes into the Shout package when I get
time.

It seems like an appropriate thing to be able to specify, and will allow
users to modify the Shout defaultStyleTable so that text is rendered, for
example, white/green on a black background (some people like that kind of
thing).

Of course, what is really needed is a dialog to allow people to edit the
Shout colours/styles, rather than hacking the defaultStyleTable method.
It's on my ToDo list.

Cheers,
Andy

news:000001c8043a$f85b33c0$5401a8c0 at europa...