[UI] Gary's UI Enhancements

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 3 16:52:45 UTC 2007

Brian,

Did you use the beta image?  The older images might have the same
problem I have had.  Great news that it is now the default!

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

On Oct 3, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Bill Schwab wrote:

> Brian,
>
> There is clearly a dependence on #topWindow or whatever it is, and I
> have never quite had the time to figure out where it lives; it must be
> something that Gary installs as part of his base image.  The pre-built
> dev image (Damian's work???) will probably treat you better.

I was using Damien's image, but before this last release when the UI
enhancements are default - I installed it using the Package Universe
browser in the Dev image.

- Brian