[UI] Well, shall we do something then?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:25:58 UTC 2007

On 9/18/07, Gary Chambers <gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Well, there is the Model but there has to be a linkage for when the model
> changes. That's the basics. We need to decide on the way(s) we wish that to
> happen. I find changed/update rather inefficient. Much prefer when:send:to:.

By "changed/update" you mean "something changed, go reload the whole
object"?  I prefer the "register for this specific event from this
model", but in MVP the Aspects were so fine grained I think even
"changed/update" would work because you would be talking about changes
to classes like string, number, etc.  In other words, a presenter for
a given class would have an aspect for each member as I recall.