[UI] Maximizing and Restoring Windows with doubleClick: event

Travis Kay tlk at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 10 23:40:38 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Has anyone on the UI team given thought to implementing SystemWindow
maximizing and restoring upon doubleClick: event ? I've added this to my
image and find it a rather handy. This type of behavior is typically
expected from non-squeakers.

In my Squeak 3.9 7067 image with Pinesoft-Widgets-gvc.242.mcz loaded, I
added;

SystemWindow>>mouseDown: evt
    "first statement before Pinesoft enhancements"
    evt hand waitForClicksOrDrag: self event: evt.

and

SystemWindow>>doubleClick: event
    self expandBoxHit

I would have attached a change set but my file out seems to be broken in
this case. (header, no code)

Travis