[UI] Maximizing and Restoring Windows with doubleClick: event

Travis Kay tlk at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 11 17:44:24 UTC 2007

Hi Igor,

Key combo of Alt-w or Command-w while your cursor is over the world will
close the window with current focus. I don't think its what you are
looking for ( such as Alt-F4 or Ctrl-F4 on windows for example ). I'm
looking into a good solution for this for my base image, however if you
load KeyBinder from Squeak Map or Package Universe Alt-e will close the
topmost window.

Travis