[UI] Maximizing and Restoring Windows with doubleClick: event

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 14 17:04:49 UTC 2007

After incorporating the "double-click-title-bar" thing I was wondering if
these kind of events/actions should be themed too...

Easy enough to do (think, a particular theme might "shade" the window
instead, or minimize, or whatever.

In generally it would mean that the feel could be themed along with the
look. Does anyone think that the "feel" part should be broken out for a
mix-and-match approach, or would that be too confusing?