[UI] What's next?

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 4 17:09:19 UTC 2007

0.5 sounded reasonable for first time in "the field" though well stable in
the office. Gives room for making some of the other features more friendly
(sound is supported, if you want to script/modify instances, for example),
along with getting some feedback loop going. Version 1.0 will be when we all
agree that it should be, really!