[UI] Fwd: [Newbies] PluggableTextMorph and rubberband

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 4 18:09:10 UTC 2007

I am not so much thinking of a new IDE, only hooking into the tools
(that I _think_ are intended) to take the existing tools over to tweak,
etc.  I vaguely recall seeing some of it in action, but it might be very
far short of what would be needed.  One way to find out though.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com 09/04/07 2:04 PM >>>
Fair. Think we're going to need a weekly summary of new ideas for
consideration...