[UI] Fwd: [Newbies] PluggableTextMorph and rubberband

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 4 18:13:16 UTC 2007

I believe there is more to it, though I spend very little time (arguably
none now<g>) looking at the current Windows interface.  The first thing
I do to an XP box is change it to the 2k theme and undo all of the "make
this screaming machine appear slow" effects I can find.

With that caveat, do they not enhance shadows or otherwise put dotted
lines around controls with focus?  You are correct about the top level
windows, but focus of course drills down into the view hierarchy.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com 09/04/07 1:50 PM >>>
Current windows just shows focus by changing the color of the.... what
ever you call that top bar with the minimize, maximize and close
buttons, no?

What does Mac do?