[UI] We haven't discussed Host windows yet

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 6 14:54:17 UTC 2007

Oh, and the user/password for the wiki is...?

Just trying my best to please with something that we use and though other
might like. I don't mind too much criticism as long as constructive and
justified.

Looks like a lot of people are having trouble loading things, when I get
access I'll put a fail-safe guide on the Wiki.

As for the UI in general, I think we need to look at the wider picture. My
stuff is really a stop-gap to allow us to provide Squeak applications to our
users at this time.