[UI] Re: Transcript>>show: slowness.

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:59:22 UTC 2007

Just think about it: hang UI is simply scares off potential users.
"I pressed something and now its not responsible..."
- what is first reaction of user in such situation?
He makes a right conclusion, that program is malfunction, or he is
doing something wrong, or there a bug. He can suppose anything , and
less probably that 'i must wait until command complete'.

Here is a small fix, which makes me happy with Transcript (i removed
#refreshWorld) . We may use it or not and stay with UI inconsistencies
and defend them to the death.

But in general, i'd like all senders of #refreshWorld to be reviewed
because this indicates that something wrong with code, which using it,
which requires immediate world update.