[UI] Re: Transcript>>show: slowness.

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Sep 10 07:59:32 UTC 2007

On Sep 9, 2007, at 23:03 , Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Please, provide some arguments, to show the real need in updating
> screen more often than world cycle does (each 20 msec).

Me? Why would I argue? If the world were guaranteed to update every
20 msec then sure, that's fine. Alas there is no such guarantee.

But again, this is besides your original point. You asked a question,
I gave an answer. I'm not even defending the current model, just
explaining why (as far as I know) it is the way it is.

- Bert -