[UI] Well, shall we do something then?

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 19 13:24:03 UTC 2007

Isn't there just the one WeakIdentityKeyDictionary in ActionMaps on
EventManager?

I guess you mean the finalization takes longer when there are more entries
in the dictionary.

The same applies to changed/update when the model object doesn't inherit
from Model (or also Morph, with the ui enhancements loaded).

In fact, the same approach can be taken to record events directly on the
relevant object (as in the case of changed/update in the Model class).