[UI] Copy Enhancements?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Tue Aug 5 19:28:32 UTC 2008

Gary asked on #Squeak IRC for other UI enhancement requests:

I have found it would be nice sometimes to be able to copy the complete line/lines of text from the upper pane of the debugger for such as pasting into an email asking for help with some problem or other. At the moment, the copy to paste buffer non-intuitively only gets the method name text. 'Copy text' gets way too much.

On Mac, doing cntl-click in the method pane of OB Package Browser, I see 'copy to paste buffer', but it does not appear to copy anything.

Also, couldn't that just be 'copy' in the menu?

Thx,
Ken G. Brown