[UI] Copy Enhancements?

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 6 14:30:20 UTC 2008

Finally found the options you metioned (Ctrl-RightClick here!).

For click-and-drag (text) it can be done, I normally disable such things (in
Word etc.) because it always heppens when I don't want it to! Perhaps with a
combination of modifer keys though.

Copy to paste buffer seems to take the Morph (rather than text), similar to
"grab" but without the drag/drop.

Copy text (in debugger stack trace) give me an arror on 3.9 (gets an array
of strings that is asked to be asText, hence failing. guess the same for all
lists).

Already (IMHO) the menus in Squeak are rather overloaded (not to mention
there being so many in the firest place). There is, I think, room though for
a "copy stack trace" next to the "mail out bug report".

Regards, Gary.