[UI] Fwd: OBSystemBrowser vs. Browser

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 30 11:49:19 UTC 2008

Of course, the context menu for taskbar buttons is only available if the existing "generalizedYellowButtonMenu" preference is switched off (don't ask why!).
As for window switching, alt-leftArrow/alt-rightArrow was the only combination I could find that wouldn't conflict with (mostly text) morphs and the host OS.

All described here http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6005

Gary.