[UI] Scrolling issue

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:41:17 UTC 2008

Gary,

This might be an opportunity to use some programmatic tricks with
settings: grab them now, install via Installer or whatever we decide to
do, and then #ensure: the settings back to their original state???

Thanks for all the great work!!

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 846-1285
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com 03/25/08 8:09 AM >>>
With the Widgets stuff it is best to have as few Morphs onscreen while
progress appears) and disable any dockingbars/taskbars. Otherwise you
may
run into problems since the Widgets affects display code and MC is not
atomic.

Regards, Gary.