Wednesday next time too

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:40:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Well, Wednesday was such a wild success for the November meeting that
those there felt we should keep meeting on Wednesdays.  So, it'll be
the first Wednesday of the month from now on.

The next gathering will therefore be on Dec 5th.

FWIW I won't be there because I have a Christmas bash to attend (life,
eh?) but don't let that hold you back.  The beer is good at the
Counting House and the pies are crusty and tasty.  The talk is quite
good too, and indeed Mr. Aspinal has threatened to attend with his
laptop to give a small demo.

All the best,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/