Smalltalk Programmer/Lead Software Developer - Isle of Man

Francis Sanger frs at Castle-Gate.org.uk
Fri Nov 19 17:32:04 UTC 2010

I had a phone call today from a recruitment agency in Douglas, Isle of Man.
A client of theirs wants an experienced Smalltalker, as a permanent
employee, to lead a team of developers of financial sector software.

Contact Andrea Walsh,  andrea at abilityplus.co.im. No need to mention me.

Being both freelance and not willing to relocate, I am not interested in
the job. Nor have I any particular interest in the post being filled. I am
not recommending the agency or the work. I just offered to pass their
message on.