ESUG 2011 venues

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at cincom.com
Tue Oct 19 10:09:04 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I haven't seen any details posted by many of you who were looking into
venues for ESUG next year. It would be helpful so see the details before
next week's meeting so we can be prepared for a discussion about them. If
you've managed to look into venues, could you share what you've found. I
posted a template a few weeks ago that will help make sure you have all the
required information.

It would be best if you could sign up for the ESUG 2011 mailing list and
post there, but if you aren't willing to do that for some reason, please
share it here and someone can copy it over. The mailing list is a google
group available at: http://groups.google.com/group/esug2011/

We've had some preliminary discussion on there already.

Julian