Fwd: Umbrella Quote [Scanned]

Tim Mackinnon macta at pobox.com
Thu Apr 14 21:54:58 UTC 2011

Niall - apologies for the late reply to your request about the umbrella, unfortunately its hard to read personal email at work and I had the details stuck on my home computer.

I checked out a few umbrella suppliers and a local (Sheffield) producer said that while they couldn't supply directly - they suggested the following company (who has sent a quote). I was particularly looking for a multi-coloured umbrella that would match the smalltalk balloon - which is is a bit more expensive (in the quote below - the multi-panel image is kind of what I was thinking, with the esug logo on the yellow section). Saying this - it still comes in under £10 - although I didn't go as far as sending in a design and getting a "proper quote"

Tim

Begin forwarded message: