July 30th Meeting is our first Meetup

Ayers, Jason jayers at cincom.com
Wed Jul 25 13:09:32 UTC 2012

We are very excited to announce the creation of the UK Smalltalk User Groups
own Meetup group

http://www.meetup.com/UKSTUG/

And our first ever Meetup on 30th July:

http://www.meetup.com/UKSTUG/events/74688342/

We have decided to use Meetup because we want to raise the profile of the UK
Smalltalk Users Group and increase participation. Meetup.com is very good at
introducing meetups to people that have related interests.

You would help us to raise our profile if you just registered at
http://Meetup.com, joined the UKSTUG group and lastly put a photo on your
account. It makes a big difference if people can see who else is going to be
going (and you are such a good looking bunch :)

Of course if you can come we would like you to register for the event on the
30th July!

Many thanks, Jason