25th June meeting

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:21:38 UTC 2012

Hi Francisco,

Thanks for sorting this out. Feel free to blog about my VM demo on 30th.
Will we have a projector then?

Be great if we can move ahead on creating a meetup.com group. If cincom
isn't interested in sponsoring us - perhaps we could all contribute to the
annual fees - don't think it's that much

Cheers

Nick