[Vm-beginners] Learning Slang

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Sun Feb 5 22:26:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2,

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
> when the
> subset is finishes and you are actually moving to pure Smalltalk ;)   For
> that I found this useful: CCodeGenerator>>initializeCTranslationDictionary

Wow! Thanks Mariano. What a great piece of documentation by code.

Marcus Denker wrote:

> imagine a VM written in Smalltalk that would be runtime changable...

InterpreterSimulator does that, doesn't it? (All it needs is more
speed ;) ) In all seriousness, however, is there a research team
somewhere with such a VM on its agenda? I can imagine the need to
sacrifice portability for flexibility.

David