[Vm-beginners] Problems while compiling CogVM

Lucas Mat lucas.matw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:07:28 UTC 2012

Sorry my mail was a bit confusing.

The errors were caused by references to undefined functions (like sqrt,
cos, pthread_kill), for both configs CogUnixNoGLConfig and CogUnixConfig.
I was able to fix it and compile the VM by manually adding the parameters
"-lm -ldl -lpthread" at the end of the link.txt. But only worked with
CogUnixConfig (the NoGL config throws "redefinition of ‘struct glRenderer’"
error).

Before that, I tried to add those flags through code, in the method:

CogUnixConfig >> setExtraTargetProperties: maker

but did't work.

Just to clarify, it works as long as I add those parameters in the
link.txt. :)

Thanks!

--
Lucas.-