[Vm-beginners] Re: Interfacing with a C dll on Windows

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun Oct 28 04:51:52 UTC 2012

David T. Lewis wrote
> Are you referring to some actual commercial... proprietary application
> that you want to have interacting with your image?

Yes

David T. Lewis wrote
> Is the SDK something that exists and that you are trying to use

Yes. Specifically it's the SDK for the TradeStation trading platform
(https://developer.tradestation.com/documents/EasyLanguage_Extension_SDK.pdf)

I was hoping for a way to use my custom dll as a magical link between the
running platform and my image, without having to resort to IPC...