[Vm-beginners] Code to open a Message Category Browser on a specific category?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Jan 16 14:20:59 UTC 2016

In a browser, right-click on a category in the category pane. select "browse" and a "Message Category Browser (Class Name)" appears.

I would like to do that from code so that in a Help Topic a reader can view a specific method category for a specific class

I have been flailing and poking for about an hour to no avail. If anybody knows this out-of-hand, please post it. thx

ProtoObject browse
select the 'comparing' category. right-click. select 'browse' on the pop-up menu.
The browser that opens is what I want.
I will be embedding that command in a Help Topic for a specific method category

thx.