64-bit VMs

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at hp.com
Mon Apr 4 20:21:17 UTC 2005

On Apr 3, 2005, at 10:25 PM, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> It loads an image, runs it ok, garbage collects, moves windows etc.
> Must be
> ok.

Cool.

(Did you make a 64-bit VM and run the 64-bit image too?)

The other thing we (desperately) need is a set of radio buttons in VMM
to select:

1) generate 32-bit VM
2) generate 64-bit VM
3) generate both

with (3) appending a '32' or '64' to the 'path to generated sources'
string.  (I'd put these radio buttons vertically, to the right of the
two rows of way-too-wide buttons in the top frame, which seems to me to
be the place of most disposable real estate.)

Ian