64-bit VMs

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 6 19:27:53 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 12:12 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Couple of questions about the changes.
>
> Why the Object>touch: ? (and >primitive* for that matter)
> What on earth is AlignmentMorph inARow: ? Never seen that one before..

I just stuck those in there so I could better search for unimplemented methods
using the RB. I was getting noise results, since the plugins say things like
"self touch: something" but touch: isn't implemented in the plugin's
hierarchy. They're not important, and you can certainly delete them if you
wish.

inARow: is just a little utility method that is more or less equivalent to:

AlignmentMorph newRow addAllMorphs: someMorphs.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com