bug in svnx and rollback of /trunk/platforms/Cross/vm/sq.h needed (1172)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 13 21:01:44 UTC 2005

Found a neat bug in the mac version of svnX 0.8.
If you select one item in your list to commit, hit the commit button.
Then say accidently hit the
flat mode/smart mode check box, why then it cheerfully re-select *all*
files that are pending, which then is processed by
the pending/in progress commit, thus you commit a bogus version of
trunk/platforms/Cross/vm/sq.h

I'll note that the version of sq.h Ian posted in 1150 was missing some
changes from last year.
Now someone will need to repost the version from 1150 or rollback/copy?
I'm not quite sure how
to do this. I had sent a note earlier to Ian (10 minutes ago) asking
him to check my copy of sq.h with
his 64bit version.

===