Can plugins add libraries to unix vm?

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Dec 21 13:26:46 UTC 2005

Am 21.12.2005 um 12:35 schrieb Alan Sibley:

> Hey folks,
>
> We are working on a plugin using the unix VM for squeak under OSX
> Tiger.
> I'd like to have the resulting squeak VM link in some foundation
> stuff from OSX
> (CoreFoundation CoreServices...). Is there a way to trigger this using
> the Makefile.in stuff (tried altering XLDFLAGS, PLIBS, LIBS with no
> success).
>
> It would be nice to have this linkage only occur if adding in our
> plugin.

Use the source, Luke:

bert.vektor platforms/unix/vm-display-Quartz % cat Makefile.inc
XCPPFLAGS=      -I$(topdir)/platforms/Cross/plugins/
B3DAcceleratorPlugin \
                 -I$(topdir)/platforms/unix/plugins/
B3DAcceleratorPlugin \
                 -framework Cocoa -framework OpenGL

PLIBS=          -Wl,-framework -Wl,Cocoa \
                 -Wl,-framework -Wl,OpenGL

- Bert -