New VMMaker/svn release

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 02:19:09 UTC 2005

Hi Tim -

This looks actually pretty good - I was finally able to compile a
working VM again (yay!). One problem I had was with the definition and
use of the sqFilenamefromblabla macro - ioFilenamefromblabla (the only
user of that macro) is defined as taking sqInt but the macro makes happy
use of [] which makes the compiler complain that the "subscripted value
is neither array nor pointer". This should either be cast properly or
declared to take pointer arguments.

Cheers,
   - Andreas