Porting to Playstation2.

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Feb 14 09:10:02 UTC 2005

Hi David and all!

"David Ryan" <oobles at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi vm-dev,
>
> As suggested on the squeak-dev mailing list, I should ask questions about
> porting on this list.  As this list is still new, I hope there are people
> listening. :)

Well, I am at least. :)

> My first problem.  Getting to the ports source on subversion.  I downloaded
> tortoise SVN and tried to do a SVN checkout on the location
> http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/svn/squeak/trunk

Just did such a checkout and it worked fine. I have no proxies etc, your
issue is most probably this:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5596

> At two locations I got the response  REPORT request failed on
> '/svn/squeak/!svn/vcc/default'  REPORT of '/svn/squeak/!svn/vcc/default':
> 400 Bad Request (http://squeak.hpl.hp.com)
>
> Anyone suggest anything I might be doing wrong?  Either both my ISPs don't
> have very badly configured smart proxies or I'm doing something wrong.  I
> suspect the later.  If it is my ISPs, anyone have a snapshort archive I can
> use?

Sure, I can fix one for you if all else fails. Mail me privately in that
case.

> I'm attempting to checkout to the location c:\squeak\src which I think is
> where VMMaker wants it?

VMMaker tool can be told where the src tree is.

> Thanks for any help,
> David.

regards,Göran