[VM][OSPP] bug alert: OSProcess breaks with recent SVN source tree

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jun 20 19:52:15 UTC 2005

A new VMMaker with the core-provided getThisSessionID  is now available at
http://www.rowledge.org/tim/squeak/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/VMMaker-tpr.37.mcz

I also svn-committed the sqVirtualMachine.[ch] changes required to add the
getThisSessionID function to the proxy, along with changes to the
FilePlugin/sqFilePluginBasicPrims.c to use the new doobry. Of less interest is
the new RISC OS file & socket plugin files altered to use it; though the fact
that it all compiled and is running ok may encourage you.

I also finally removed the old function dispatch macros from sq.h - Bernd
spotted that we had left them lying around like old beer cans.

This is one of those double-ended updates needing both the new SVN files and
the new VMMaker package.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.