Unix 3.7 gamma VM

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at hp.com
Fri Mar 18 19:46:17 UTC 2005

On Mar 18, 2005, at 11:39, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Friday 18 March 2005 11:16 am, Ian Piumarta wrote:
>>> What VMMaker version does that correspond to?
>>
>> The one in 3.7-5898-full.
>
> Great. I'll apply my changes to it instead.

Double great!  If you (or anyone) then confirm that they fix the image
segment loading problem seen by Bert and the Squeaklanders, they'll be
in my final released source/binary VM and image archives.  (Provided
Bert sees no problem with using them instead of Jens' changeset.)

Is it too late to post these changes to the 3.7 update stream?

Cheers,
Ian