64bit VM latest

Tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue May 24 18:04:11 UTC 2005

I don't see any problem in making these be post-release updates aside from the
usual one of occasionally having to remind people to update. Given the time
constraints we all suffer from we just have to live with it and try not to make
it 'suffer with it'.

There is a perfectly ok VMMaker release for general use (3.8b3) until we
finally release the 64bit clean stuff, it just doesn't have the very latest
lowspace signalling and weak array GCing fixes. My opinion is that the VMM3.8-
64b stuff is pretty solid even in its unfinished state.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim at rowledge.org, http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Avoid GOTOs completely if you can to keep the program readable.