Test VMMaker branch for 38b4 on SVN server

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Thu Nov 17 08:09:44 UTC 2005

David T. Lewis wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 04:58:17PM -0800, John M McIntosh wrote:
>
>>That has changed to
>>http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/

> That's news to me, glad you mentioned it.

Well, as far as I can tell nobody bothered to announce the move neither
on the main squeak nor even on this list. It is linked correctly from
the squeak.org site though. Why it wasn't moved to the "official"
squeakfoundation servers is another question that I rather not want
answered.
And if it was announced at least I can't find it in my mails...

Michael